You Can Make a Difference!
Volunteers play a vital role in helping 211 deliver effective and quality services to those in need in our community. 2-1-1 Broward’s goal is to provide solutions to individuals and families in need of help or support. You can be a part of the solution by volunteering your time or talents.
2-1-1 Volunteer Opportunities:
- make daily reassurance calls as a Touchline Volunteer
- If you have additional questions, please contact Rafael Vazquez at email@example.com
- conduct outreach to youth or share materials
- are a high school student interested in becoming a Teenspace211 Leadership member
- If you have additional questions, please contact Billie Morgan at 954-390-0493
- assist the 2-1-1 marketing team as a Marketing Volunteer
- help 2-1-1 expand its online presence as a Social Media Volunteer
- join a Board Committee; such as marketing, fundraising, special events
- provide professional services such as graphic design, technology, website mgmt. etc.
- If you have questions about this opportunity, contact Tracy Schuldiner at 954-390-0493
What Are the Requirements?
- all volunteers will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement
- complete application and provide two letters of reference
- complete applicable training
- complete any required background and additional screenings (paid for by 2-1-1)